Soneri Mobile Banking App
In an era of digitization the usage of Mobile phones especially Smart Phones is increasingly at rapid space .Mobile first approach has made people to use APPs on Smart Phones against usage of website through their Desktops. Keeping in mind customers need Soneri Bank always derives innovative solutions to strengthen their customer relationship via our brand proposition of ‘Roshan Har Qadam’. In this continuation a full bundle packaged Mobile APP is launched. Soneri APP can be used on all Android & IOS smart phones / Tablets.
A complete suite of transactions is available on the APP. Soneri APP provide the transactional suite which includes Account & Balance Inquiry, Card management and s statement, Account Statement, Funds transfer both local i.e ( within bank ) and between switch member banks i.e ( Interbank ) , Bill Payments like utilities , Telco’s Top-ups, Airline and online shopping . Soneri APP can be used on all Android & IOS smart phones / Tablets.
For further query, click contact us.
If you are an existing Soneri Online customer (Soneri’s Internet Banking Web Application), you can login directly the on Mobile app or if you are an existing Soneri’s customer, you can register yourself instantly with-in Mobile App by providing your information, no need to visit branch or call on phone banking for the activation.
- Feel secure when you login with your Finger print/face id
- Manage multiple accounts in one place
- Check your balance and view your account statement online or download them in printable format
- View your Soneri Master Debit Card Details
- View your Soneri Master Debit Card Statement
- Change your Soneri Bank Master Debit Card ATM PIN
- Enable/Disable E-Commerce Transaction
- Enable/Disable International cashwithdrawal and POS transaction at any time
- Pay Zakat and Donations
- Cheque Book Request
- Temporary Block your existing Soneri Master Debit Card active and get it re-activated whenever you want
- Transfer Funds 24/7 from Soneri APP
- Locate Soneri Bank Branches and ATMs
- Receive Login and Logout alerts
- Save your transactions as Templates for quick payments
- Mark your favorite Beneficiaries and Billers
- Transfer funds to any Soneri bank account
- Transfer funds to any Bank account in Pakistan
- Telecom/Mobile : MOBILINK (Prepaid and Postpaid), Warid (Prepaid and Postpaid), Ufone (Prepaid and Postpaid), Telenor (Prepaid and Postpaid), Zong (Prepaid and Postpaid), PTCL Normal Land Line, PTCL Defaulter Corporate, EVO Postpaid, EVO Prepaid, PTCL VFONE
- ELECTRICITY : K-ELECTRIC, LESCO, GEPCO, HESCO, MEPCO, PESHWAR ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY, SEPCO
- GAS : SNGPL, SSGC
- Water: KWSB
- Others: Daraz.pk, Shaheen Airline, Beacon House School System, Tax payment
- Camera & Gallery, for profile picture
- Location, to locate nearest ATM and Branches
Means the Application(s) for the Service on form(s), as may be prescribed by the Bank from time to time read together with these Terms and Conditions of Service. The Application, as may be prescribed, modified or substituted by the Bank from time to time, shall be deemed to be an integral part hereof by incorporation, as if specifically annexed hereto.
Means any Application(s) on form(s) prescribed by the Bank for any of the Services, as may be prescribed, modified or substituted by the Bank from time to time, which shall be deemed to be an integral part hereof by incorporation, as if specifically annexed hereto.
Means Soneri Bank LTD and its pertinent branch in Pakistan.
Means the services, products, and facilities which may be offered by the Bank through the Mobile APP (Soneri APP) from time to time (as may be withdrawn, added to or modified by the Bank in its discretion), but shall not include any drawing or borrowing limits for availment of financial facilities.
Applicability of Terms
These Terms form the contract between the Customer and Soneri Bank LTD for Soneri APP. The Customer shall apply to Soneri Bank LTD in the prescribed form for use of Soneri APP. Soneri Bank LTD shall be entitled at its sole discretion to accept or reject such applications. By applying for Soneri APP for the first time, the Customer acknowledges and accepts these Terms.
Soneri Mobile APP Admission
The Customer would be assigned an Activation Code by Soneri Bank LTD. On activation, the customer will be required to select a password for subsequent access. The Customer will be advised to change the password on a frequent basis.
The Customer irrevocably unconditionally undertakes to ensure that the password is kept confidential; and to not let any unauthorized person have access to the Mobile while the Customer is accessing the Soneri APP.
If The Customer
Customer forgets the Soneri APP password; he/she may reset his/her password via ATM & IVR. Failing to specify the correct information the customer shall have to register afresh.
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that Soneri Bank LTD shall in no way be held responsible or liable if the Customer incurs any loss as a result of information being disclosed by Soneri Bank LTD regarding his Account(s) or in carrying out the transaction of the Customer pursuant to the access of the Soneri APP and the Customer shall fully indemnify and hold Soneri Bank LTD harmless in respect of the same.
The Customer shall maintain the secrecy of all information of confidential nature and shall ensure that the same is not disclosed to any person voluntarily, accidentally or by mistake.
The Customer shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized and illegal use of Soneri APP and unauthorized access to the Accounts provided by Soneri APP.
Funds Transfer through Soneri Mobile APP
Soneri Bank LTD shall specify from time to time the limit for carrying out various kinds of funds transfer or bill payments through Soneri APP. The said facility will be provided in accordance with the arrangement between Soneri Bank LTD and the customer and as per conditions specified by Soneri Bank LTD from time to time. Soneri Bank LTD shall not be liable for any omission to make all or any of the payments or for late payments for whatsoever cause howsoever arising.
Accuracy of Information
The Customer is responsible for the correctness of information supplied to Soneri Bank LTD for use of the Soneri APP. Soneri Bank LTD accepts no liability for any consequences whether arising out of erroneous information supplied by the Customer or otherwise.
If The Customer notices an error in the information supplied to Soneri Bank LTD either in the registration form or any other communication, he/she shall immediately advise Soneri Bank LTD in writing so as to allow Soneri Bank LTD the ability to correct the error wherever possible on a “reasonable efforts” basis.
Execution of Instructions/Transactions
All transactions under Soneri APP shall be carried out through the Mobile by the Customer in the manner indicated by Soneri Bank LTD. is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the Transactions carried out by him through the Soneri APP.
The Customer is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the Transactions carried out by him through the Soneri APP.
Soneri Bank LTD shall not be required to independently verify the any Transaction; as it is effective as soon as the transaction is carried out over the Mobile. Soneri Bank LTD shall have no liability if it does not or is unable to stop or prevent the implementation of any transaction.
Soneri Bank LTD states that they have no liability or obligation to keep a record of the transactions to provide information to the Customer or for verifying Customer’s transactions. Soneri Bank LTD may refuse to comply with the transaction/instructions without assigning any reason and shall not be under any duty to assess the prudence or otherwise of any transaction and have the right to suspend the operations through the Soneri APP if it has reason to believe that the Customer’s transactions will lead or expose to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the Customer before continuing to operate the Soneri APP.
The Customer shall be free to transfer funds for such purpose as he shall deem fit. The Customer however agrees not to use or permit the transactions or any related services for any illegal or improper purposes.
The Customer acknowledges that in case any third person obtains access to the account access information, he/she would be able to transfer fund and any other transactions. The Customer ensures that the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the password are complied with at all times.
The Internet is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions that could affect transaction. Whilst the Bank shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee from such Internet frauds, hacking and other actions that could affect the fund transfer or any other payments. The Customer separately indemnifies the bank against all risks arising out of the same.
The transfer of funds to third party accounts would require proper, accurate and complete details. The Customer would be required to fill in the account number of the person to whom the funds are to be transferred. In the event of any inaccuracy in this regard, the funds may be transferred to incorrect accounts.
The transaction(s) for transfer of funds may not be completed for some reasons. In such cases, the Customer shall not hold the Bank responsible in any manner in the said transaction(s) and contracts and the Customer’s sole recourse in this regard shall be with the beneficiary of the transaction.
The technology for enabling the transfer of funds and other services offered by Soneri Bank LTD could be affected by virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. It may also be possible that the website of the Bank may require maintenance and during such time it may not be able to process the request of the Customers. This could result in delays in the processing of transactions or failure in the processing of transactions and other such failures and inability.
The Customer understands that the Bank disclaims all and any liability, whether direct or indirect, whether arising out of loss of profit or otherwise arising out of any failure or inability by the Bank to honor any Customer transaction for whatsoever reason. The Customer understands and accepts that the Bank shall not be responsible for any of the aforesaid risks and the Bank shall disclaim all liability in respect of the said risks.
Liability of the Customer
Soneri Bank LTD shall not be liable for any unauthorized transactions occurring through the Soneri APP and the Customer hereby fully indemnifies and holds Soneri Bank LTD harmless against any action, suit, proceeding initiated against it or any loss, cost or damage incurred by it as a result thereof.
Soneri Bank LTD shall under no circumstance be held liable to the Customer if the Soneri APP is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of Soneri Bank LTD. Under no circumstances shall Soneri Bank LTD be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the Customer or by any other person.
The Customer undertakes to comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the account of the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the governing law is the substantive and procedural laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
The Customers hereby authorizes Soneri Bank LTD to recover the service charge (if any) by debiting one of the Accounts of the Customer. If funds are not available in the account Soneri Bank LTD shall recover the service charge in a manner as Soneri Bank LTD may deem fit along with such surcharge, if any, and/or withdrawal of the Soneri APP without any liability to Soneri Bank LTD.
Applicability To Future Accounts
Soneri Bank LTD and the Customer agree that if the Customer opens further Accounts with Soneri Bank LTD and/or subscribes to any of the products/services of Soneri Bank LTD, and Soneri Bank LTD extends the Mobile APP to such Accounts or products or services and the Customer opts for use thereof, then the Terms shall automatically apply to such further use of the Soneri APP by the Customer.
In consideration of Soneri Bank LTD providing Soneri APP to the Customer, the Customer shall indemnify and hold Soneri Bank LTD, as the case may be, including both their officers, employees and agents, indemnified against all losses and expenses on full indemnity basis which Soneri Bank LTD may incur, sustain, suffer or is likely to suffer in connection with Soneri Bank LTD’s execution of the Customer’s transactions and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses as a consequence or by reason of providing a service through Mobile APP for any action taken or omitted to be taken by Soneri Bank LTD, its officers, employees or agents, on the transactions/instructions of the Customer.
The Customer shall take all necessary precautions to ensure that there are no mistakes and errors and that the information given to Soneri Bank LTD is error free, accurate, proper and complete at all points of time. On the other hand in the event of the Customer’s Account receiving an incorrect credit by reason of a mistake committed by some other Person, Soneri Bank LTD shall be entitled to reverse the incorrect credit at any time whatsoever without the consent of the Customer. The Customer shall be liable and responsible to Bank and accede to accept the Bank’s instructions without questions for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by the Customer as a result of the same.
Disclosure of Information
The Customer agrees that Soneri Bank LTD or their contractors may hold and process his Personal Information and all other information concerning his Account(s) on computer or otherwise in connection with the Mobile APP as well as for analysis, credit scoring and marketing.
Change of Terms
Soneri Bank LTD shall have absolute discretion to amend or supplement or delete any of the Terms at any time and will endeavor to give prior notice of seven days for such changes wherever feasible. Such change to the Terms shall be communicated to the Customer through its website. By continuing to use any existing or new services as may be introduced by Soneri Bank LTD, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Terms.
The grant of Soneri APP to a Customer is purely personal in nature and not transferable under any circumstance and shall be used only by the Customer and not by a third party.
Termination of Soneri Mobile APP
The Customer may request for termination of the Soneri APP any time by selecting option from Soneri APP interface and providing the reason for the termination of the APP account. Soneri Bank LTD may withdraw or terminate the Soneri APP anytime either entirely or with reference to a specific service or Customer; or in case of breach of Terms by the Customer without any prior notice; or if it learns of the death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the Customer.
Soneri Bank LTD may publish notices of general nature, which are applicable to all Customers in newspapers or on its web site. Such notices will have the same effect as a notice served individually to each Customer.
The clause headings herein are only for convenience and do not affect the meaning of the relative clause. Soneri Bank LTD may sub-contract and employ agents to carry out any of its obligations under this contract. Transactions would be carried out on the same day or on the next working day depending upon the time of logging of the transaction. All costs incurred by the Customer including telecommunication costs to use the Soneri APP would be borne by the Customer.
The Customer acknowledges that the software underlying the Soneri APP as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing Soneri APP are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by Soneri Bank LTD to access Soneri APP will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in such software. The Customer shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software underlying Soneri APP or create any derivative product based on the software.
These Terms and Conditions, access and use of Soneri Bank LTD Online shall be governed by applicable laws of Pakistan, and both parties to this Contract agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts in Pakistan. However, Soneri Bank LTD will have the right to pursue its remedies in and outside Pakistan and in the courts of any other jurisdictions which are considered appropriate.
Terms and Conditions
- This section contains the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions which govern the use of Soneri Digital Banking access (as defined hereunder) in addition to the Terms and Conditions and in the event of any conflict the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions will prevail.
The Account Holder should read carefully the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions stated below.
- All capitalized terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the meanings ascribed to them hereunder.
In this section:
“Soneri Digital Bankingmeans the internet banking services accessible on the Bank’s website through which the Account Holder can electronically access a number of services connected with his Account in accordance with the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.
“Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions”means and includes the additional terms and conditions relating to internet banking offered by the Bank via Soneri Digital Banking as appearing in this section.
“Other Information Provider” means any provider of information accessible through Soneri Digital Banking, other than the Bank. Other Information Providers may include, among others, Standard & Poor’s, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ Stock Market, the Options Price Reporting Authority and Wall Street on Demand.
“Access Service Provider” means any internet service provider providing connection to the internet and/or any commercial online service provider providing connection to the internet in addition to its own proprietary private network.
“Other Software Supplier” means any supplier of software used in Soneri Digital Banking or used to access Soneri Digital Banking, other than the Bank.
Soneri Digital Banking Usage and Services
- The Account Holder agrees to use Soneri Digital Banking solely as provided in accordance with the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions indicated by the Bank from time to time/Communicated accordingly to the customer. The Bank shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Account Holder or third party as a result of any use or access of Soneri Digital Banking in breach of any terms and conditions of this Agreement and where Soneri Digital Banking is disabled for whatever reason.
- The Account Holder agrees to properly maintain the Accounts he/she has with the Bank to comply with the rules governing the Account and to pay any fees associated with the use or maintenance of the Account.
- The Account Holder agrees to properly maintain the Accounts he/she has with the Bank to comply with the rules governing the Account and to pay any fees associated with the use or maintenance of the Account.
The following are examples of services that will be available to the Account Holder when using Soneri Digital Banking facility:
- Login using Finger Print or FaceID
- Account-to-Account Transfer – to Soneri Accounts
- Account-to-Account Transfer – to other Pakistan bank accounts
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Soneri SMS alerts
- Temporary Block/unblock debit card
- Bill Payment
The Bank may make available a range of other Services and facilities through the channel of Soneri Digital Banking from time to time.
- Instructions, Transfers and Bill Payments
- When the Account Holder instructs the Bank to transfer funds from his/her Account or pay a bill through Soneri Digital Banking, the Account Holder authorizes the Bank to withdraw the necessary funds from the Account. The Account Holder agrees that he/she will instruct the Bank to make a withdrawal only when a sufficient balance is available in his/her Account at the time of withdrawal. The Bank will not be obligated to act on any withdrawal Instruction from the Account Holder if sufficient funds, including overdraft lines of credit if any, are not available in the Account
- IV. In the case of electronic payments, the money is debited from the Account on the day the Bank electronically transmits the payment to the payee. In most cases, this is the date the Account Holder specified when he/she gave the Bank his/her Instructions. If, however, the Account Holder specifies a date, which falls on a Sunday or public holiday, the Bank will debit the Account and electronically transmit the funds to the payee on the next Business Day subject to availability of funds in the account.
- All Instructions received by the Bank from the Account Holder through Soneri Digital Banking are irreversible and the Bank may charge the Account any charges that may be applicable for undertaking such Instructions.
- Soneri Mobile App can only be used on IOS(Apple) and Android OS devices (smartphones and tablets/Ipads) that have Data services enabled. The Bank may at its sole discretion require users/customers to register the device for Mobile App services.
Liability of the Customer
- Neither Soneri nor the Affiliates shall be liable for any unauthorized transactions occurring through Soneri Mobile App and the Customer hereby full indemnifies and holds Soneri and its Affiliates harmless against any action, suit, proceeding initiated against it or any loss, costs or damages incurred by the customer as a result thereof.
- Soneri shall under no circumstance be held liable to the Customer if the Soneri Mobile App is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of Soneri. Under no circumstances shall Soneri be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the Customer or by any other person.
- The Customer is liable to keep his/her phone and access to the app secure and should not jailbreak or root his phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of the device. Such activity can make the phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Soneri Mobile App will not work properly or at all. Illegal or improper use of the Soneri Mobile App shall render the Customer liable for payment of financial charges as decided by Soneri at its sole discretion and /or will result in suspension of the Customer’s operations through Soneri Mobile App.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the account of the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the governing law is the substantive and procedural laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Protecting against unauthorized logons
- Soneri Mobile App allows the customer to optionally use the fingerprints/faceID he/she has stored on his Device to logon to the banking services.
- Once the customer has nominated how he/she will logon, he/she will not be necessarily required to enter his/her Login ID and Password into the App. He/she will only be required to use Biometric verification to logon.
- Where the customer has opted to enable Biometric Login, any of the fingerprints/faceID he/she has stored on his/her Device(s) can logon and can authorize any transaction(s) in banking services. Customer should ensure that only his fingerprint /faceID are stored on his/her Device. When he/she logs on using Biometric Login, he/she instructs the Bank to perform the transactions.
- He/she can delete any of the fingerprints he/she has stored on his Device(s) at any time by going into his/her Device settings.
- SBL also recommend that the customer setup a password on his/her Device himself/herself, so as to prevent unauthorized access to his/her Device(s) and the App.
- The Customer agrees that he/she will
- Not leave the Device unattended and left logged into the App;
- Lock his/her Device or take other steps necessary to stop unauthorized use of the Device and App;
- Not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to the App or software e.g. you will not copy, modify, adversely effect, reverse engineer, hack into or insert malicious code into the App or its software; and
- Let us know immediately by calling Soneri Phone Banking at 021-111-766-374 (SONERI) in case of any unusual/ unauthorized transaction is noticed.
Soneri Bank will be entitled to:
- Charge fees and services for access and use of Soneri Digital Banking facilities/Services.
Charge applicable fees and service charges for carrying out transactions on Soneri Digital Banking Facilities/Services such charges are notified in the schedule of charges issued by Soneri Bank Limited from time to time. Soneri Digital Banking The Account Holder is responsible for all telephone charges incurred in connecting to Soneri Digital Banking. The Account Holder is also responsible for charges by any Access Service Provider.
- There may be separate charges for additional Services the Account Holder requests on Soneri Digital Banking, for example, services of Other Information Providers. The Account Holder will be informed of the cost of each additional Service when he/she signs up for it
The Bank may amend and/or modify the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion and inform the Account Holder of such amendment by giving the Account Holder notice by placing the same at the Bank’s offices and branches and/or by sending a message to the Account Holder via Soneri Digital Banking Services. The fees and charges applicable to any Service offered by the Bank via Soneri Digital Banking shall as per the applicable schedule of charges of the Bank.
- The Bank may, without prior notice to the Account Holder, suspend the use of Soneri Digital Banking at its sole discretion without assigning any reason for such suspension
- Soneri Digital Banking will be available for use by the Account Holder at all times, provided however the Bank may at its sole discretion conduct routine maintenance and repair which may render the Soneri Digital Banking Services unavailable from time to time. The Bank may also be unable to provide the Soneri Digital Banking Services due to any other reasons including power break downs, system failures or other reasons beyond the control of the Bank. The Account Holder accepts that the Bank shall not be liable for any disruption and/or non-availability of Soneri Digital Banking Services.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms and conditions, the Account Holder hereby indemnifies the Bank and hereby agrees to hold the Bank harmless against any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses that may be suffered by the Bank as a direct or indirect consequence of the Account Holder accessing the Soneri Digital Banking Services and infecting the Soneri Digital Banking and the system with a virus. The Account Holder shall indemnify the Bank, its employees and nominees and agents from and against all actions, omissions, negligence, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, losses, (including direct, indirect or consequential losses), costs and expenses including all duties, taxes or other levies and legal costs and other liabilities which the Bank may incur due to the Account Holder’s use of Soneri Digital Banking and any Services availed via Soneri Digital Banking. The Account Holder shall compensate the Bank for any loss the Bank suffers as a result of Account Holders non compliance with any of the Soneri Digital Banking Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the use of Soneri Digital Banking.
The Account Holder has a right to confidentiality and the Bank will not disclose to anyone other than its employees any specific information about the Accounts except:
- When the Account Holder agrees that the Bank may provide the information to others.
- When the Account Holder has given the Bank a credit reference.
- When an inquiry is made regarding sufficient funds to cover a cheque the Account Holder has written.
- If the Bank closes the Account because it has been maintained in an unsatisfactory manner.
- When law requires the Bank, to report to the SBP or any other regulatory body and provide information requested by them in relationship to the Account.
- When the Bank is required to provide the information to comply with legal process.
Except as otherwise prohibited by law, the Account Holder agrees that the Bank may share with other reputable firms, as the Bank deems fit, the information about the Account Holder that he/she provides, or that the Bank obtains as a result of transactions or other activity, for among other things, the purpose of offering the Account Holder products and services that the Bank believes may be of interest to the Account Holder. If the Account Holder does not wish to receive telephone and/or mail solicitations from the Bank, the Account Holder may notify the Bank through the telephone banking Services or by written communication to the Bank. The Bank will then remove the Account Holder’s name from any mailing or telephone list used for these purposes.
Limit of the Bank’s and Other Providers Liability
- The Bank agrees to make reasonable efforts to ensure full performance of Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking. The Bank will be responsible for acting only on those Instructions sent through Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking which are actually received. The Bank cannot assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities, which may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages the Account Holder sends.
- The Bank is not responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of Instructions arising out of the use of any Access Service Provider or caused by any browser software. The Bank is not responsible should the Account Holder give incorrect or incomplete Instructions or if his payment Instructions are not given sufficiently in advance to allow for timely payment.
- Any information the Account Holder receives from the Bank and Other Information Providers is believed to be reliable. However, it can only be provided on a reasonable efforts basis for the Account Holder’s convenience and is not guaranteed. The Bank and Other Information Providers are not liable for any deficiencies in the accuracy, completeness, availability or timeliness of such information or for any investment or other decision made using this information.
- The Bank or Other Information Providers are not responsible for any computer virus or related problems, which may be attributable to services provided by any Access Service Provider or which may originate from the Account Holder’s personal computer.
- The Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Account Holder as a result of providing the Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking Services, including without limitation any direct, indirect, consequential or special loss suffered by the Account Holder howsoever caused by the use of the Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking Services whether directly or indirectly arising from the use or availability of the Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking Services or the use of the related systems and services.
- If the Account Holder needs assistance or wishes to communicate with the Bank, he/she may call SoneriPhone at 021-111-766-374 (SONERI). The Account Holder may also write to the Bank: SoneriCare, Soneri Bank Limited, Arif Habib Centre Plot No.23, Ground floor M.T Khan Road Karachi.
- The Account Holder agrees that the Bank may record the conversations its employees have with him/her. The Bank does this from time to time to monitor the quality of service and accuracy of information its employees give the Account Holder, and to ensure that the Account Holder’s instructions are followed.
- The telephone banking employees of the Bank can help resolve any Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking problems but are not authorised to waive any provision of the Soneri Digital Banking/Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
The Bank’s normal business days are Monday through Friday, except for public holidays. Access to the Bank’s website will, however, generally be made available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Account Holder will receive a periodic account statement for his Account, showing, among others, his electronic banking financial transactions.
The Bank’s records, consisting of advices, confirmations, and other documents relating to transactions generated by the Bank shall be the conclusive evidence to be relied upon in judging any disputes relating to figures, data, charges, fees, transactions, Instructions or any other matter arising between the Account Holder and the Bank.
Personal Identification Number
The Account Holder should ensure to keep his/her Soneri Digital Banking user ID and password himself/herself; these codes being important means of protection for the Account Holder. It is recommended that the Account Holder should not write them on his/her personal computer or any computer materials, or any other access device. The Account Holder should contact the Bank immediately if he/she believes that an unauthorised person has obtained access to his/her password. The telephone is the fastest way to alert the Bank that someone may be using the Account Holder’s Password without his/her permission. The Account Holder could lose all the money in the Account (plus his maximum overdraft line of credit, if any). The Account Holder should call Soneri Phone Banking at 021-111-766-374 (SONERI)
The Bank shall not be responsible for any damage the Account Holder suffers as a result of loss, disclosure or fraudulent use of his/her user ID and/or password.
Security Tips & Recommendations
The Account Holder agrees to read and comply with the security tips/ recommendations that the Bank provides the Account Holder from time to time and those precaution and awareness messages that the Bank continuously displays on its Internet sites. The Bank also agrees that these tips are not necessarily comprehensive and that the Account Holder shall refer to other specialized sites in order to remain informed of the latest security standards/ hazards/ recommendations and implement them to protect his banking interest, including his user ID and password. The Bank shall not be responsible for any damages that the Account Holder may incur as a result of loss, disclosure or fraudulent use of his user ID and password.