You can conduct your banking from anywhere and at any time you want.
Dial 111 SONERI (+92-21-111-766-374) to reach our Customer Services Call Center.
With Phone Banking, you can access all the information you need without having to make a trip to the branch. At home, at work or on the go, all you need is a touch-tone telephone, your card number and the T-PIN to access your bank account, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For further query, click contact us.
If you have a Soneri Banking Card, are maintaining a Soneri Bank PKR Current or Savings account Single or Joint account with either signatory authorized to operate the account, a further supplementary card can also be issued to the second account holder. All Soneri Banking Card holders use Debit Card facility.
- Balance Enquiry
- Today’s Transaction by Voice
- Request for Computer Generated Statement of Account
- Request for cheque book
- Stop mark of lost Soneri Banking Card
- Generate Your T-PIN
- Generate your ATM PIN
- Change your T-PIN
- Change your ATM PIN
- Activate Internet Banking
- Reset Internet Banking Activation Code
- Blocking of Internet Banking
- Activate Mobile Banking
- Change Mobile Banking Code
- Latest Forex Rates
- Product Information
- KuickPay : It is a convenient billing platform for many educational institutions, welfare payments, online website payments, and the like. For kuickPay available merchants please Click here
- e-IPOs : To facilitate the process of applying for subscription of securities offered for sale through Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) has developed an e-IPO system. To check who can apply through e-IPO Click here
Kuickpay available merchants
- Hamdard University
- Civilizations Public School
- Progressive Secondary School
- Knowledge Junction School
- Beacon Light Academy
- Hamdard Public School
- Saylani Welfare Trust
Who can apply through e-IPO?
For making subscription application through the e-IPO portal, an investor must:
- register themselves on the e-IPO portal.
- be a citizen of Pakistan (whether resident or non-resident)
- possess a CDS account (investor or sub account)
- have a valid CNIC
- have an active email address
- have a bank account
- apply as an individual
Interactive voice prompt in English or Urdu language will guide you through the process. Soneri Banking Card holders will have access to Phone Banking basic facilities at no additional cost.
- Request of cheque book
- Lost Card Report
- Balance Inquiry
- T-Pin Change
- Request of detailed Statement
How can I pay my utility bills via Soneri Internet Banking?
You can pay your utility bills by clicking the option “utility” and selecting your desired company from the next drop down menu.
Can I schedule my monthly bill payments?
Yes, you can avail this service via Soneri Internet Banking by using the option “Direct Debit”.
How long will it take to credit my bill at the billing company?
It will be done on the real time basis, however you will receive a confirmation SMS via SMS Alert Service and a confirmation email on your registered email address.
Can I remove the “schedule bill payment” instructions?
Yes, you can remove the scheduling of your bill payments either “Utility or Telco” by using “Direct Debit” option at Soneri Internet Banking.