Soneri Bank Direct Internet Banking manages your financial accounts now a click-away. The convenience of accessing your accounts 24×7 anytime and anywhere makes it easier for you to do various transactions such as paying utility bills, transferring funds and viewing your account information etc. With our new outlook users can now enjoy the most responsive user interface and experience a new look & feel. Click on the features section to know more.
- View your balance of account
- View your Statement of Account online or download them in printable format
- View Card Details
- View your Card Statement
- Link your FCY Account with your Soneri Debit Mastercard and view Balance & Account Statement
- Cheque Book Request
- Temporary Block your existing active Soneri Debit Mastercard and get it re-activated by Phone Banking
- You can pay the utility bills for yourself and your dear ones
- Transfer Funds 24/7 from SoneriDirect
- You can schedule your Bill Payments & Funds Transfer
- Receive SMS ALERT on your financial transactions done from SoneriDirect. (For SMS ALERT Registration, Please call at 111-SONERI (766374) or contact your Bank Branch)
- Transfer funds to any Soneri bank account
- Transfer funds to any 1-LINK participating member bank’s account
- Telecom/Mobile : MOBILINK (Prepaid and Postpaid), Warid (Prepaid and Postpaid), Ufone (Prepaid and Postpaid), Telenor (Prepaid and Postpaid), Zong (Prepaid and Postpaid), PTCL Normal Land Line, PTCL Defaulter Corporate, EVO Postpaid, EVO Prepaid, PTCL VFONE
- ELECTRICITY : K-ELECTRIC, LESCO, GEPCO, HESCO, MEPCO, PESHWAR ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
- GAS : SNGPL, SSGC
- INTERNET : WATEEN, WI-TRIBE, QUBEE CUSTOMER, QUBEE DISTRIBUTOR
- Others: Daraz.pk, Shaheen Airline, Beacon House School System, Tax Payment
- KuickPay : It is a convenient billing platform for many educational institutions, welfare payments, online website payments, and the like. For kuickPay available merchants please Click here
- e-IPOs : To facilitate the process of applying for subscription of securities offered for sale through Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) has developed an e-IPO system. To check who can apply through e-IPO Click here
View history of your Soneri Internet Banking activities using History Menu (for the requests sent using Internet Banking Only) It includes:
- Funds Transfer History
- Bill Payment History
- Login History
Kuickpay available merchants
- Hamdard University
- Civilizations Public School
- Progressive Secondary School
- Knowledge Junction School
- Beacon Light Academy
- Hamdard Public School
- Saylani Welfare Trust
Who can apply through e-IPO?
For making subscription application through the e-IPO portal, an investor must:
- register themselves on the e-IPO portal.
- be a citizen of Pakistan (whether resident or non-resident)
- possess a CDS account (investor or sub account)
- have a valid CNIC
- have an active email address
- have a bank account
- apply as an individual
If you have a valid Soneri Debit Mastercard, you can follow the below mentioned process to have your Soneri Internet Banking Service activated:
|Following are the pre-requisites for Internet banking registration.
How to Start Please follow the below mentioned process to have your Soneri Internet Banking Started, Registration
Customer must be an account holder and Debit card holder of Soneri Bank and registered for Soneri SMS Alert Service.
Following are the registration steps:
First Time Login
Pre-requisites for New Process of Funds Transfer & Bill Payment
Procedure of Beneficiary addition for Funds Transfer:
Procedure of Funds Transfer:
Procedure of addition for Bill Payee:
Procedure of Bill Payment:
From scheduler menu, you can schedule the funds transfer with in Soneri Bank, Interbank funds transfer and Bill payment on different frequencies.
From history menu, you can view the record of your requests(Like Account Statement , Cheque book , Funds Transfer, Bill Payment and Login History) processed via Soneri Internet Banking, you can also Print the history for your record keeping.