Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme
In order to provide self-employment opportunities to unemployed youth in the country, Government of Pakistan (GoP) has launched Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme. Under this scheme, GoP is providing markup and credit loss subsidies on small business loans, in the range of Rs.0.10 Million to Rs.25.00 Million, disbursed by the bank.
For further query, click contact us.
|Segregated into 3 Tiers||Loan Size||Markup Rate||Deb-to-Equity Ratio *||Security **||Risk Coverage||Tenor|
|Tier-1 (T1)||Rs. 0.10 M –Rs. 1.00 M||3% p.a.||90:10||Clean
(Only PG of the borrower)
|50%||Eight years (max.) with up to one year grace-period|
|Tier-2 (T2)||+Rs. 1.00 M – Rs. 10.00 M||4% p.a.||80:20||As per Bank’s Polic||20%|
|Tier-3 (T3)||+Rs. 10.00 M – Rs. 25.00 M||5% p.a.||10%|
* The Borrower’s contribution of equity would be in the form of cash or immovable property and will be required after approval of loan. NIL for existing business
** Vehicle financed under T1, T2, & T3 to serve as collateral
Eligibility Criteria / Target Market
- Men/Women aged between 21 & 45 years with entrepreneurial potential
- For IT/E-Commerce related businesses, the lower age limit will be 18 years
- 25% will go to women borrowers
- All sectors and products, including agriculture, are eligible.
How to Apply
Applicant may apply for the loan by submitting online application on below link: