Premium Prize Bond (Registered)
The Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS) introduced a new registered prize bonds scheme called “PREMIUM PRIZE BONDS (REGISTERED)” on March 10, 2017, This scheme of Central Directorate of National Saving (CDNS) is governed under the “Premium Prize Bonds (Registered) Rules, 2017”.
Soneri Bank account holders maintaining individual account in any conventional branch can request for transactions related to Premium Prize Bonds (PPBs) of denomination Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- from designated branches by fulfilling the necessary requirements.
For further query, click contact us.
- For Individual customers only.
- Available in Rs.40,000/- & Rs.25,000/- denominations.
- Registered in the name of Investor.
- Prize Money as well as Profit.
- Direct Credit of Prize Money and Profit in Investor’s Bank Account.
- Bi-annual profit payable upon completion of six months either from date of issuance or last profit paid.
- Unlimited Investment & Tenure.
- Exempt from compulsory deduction of Zakat.
- Quarterly Draws, Transferable & Pledge-able.
- Application For Registration – Premium Prize Bonds Registered (Individuals Only)
- Application For Purchase Of Premium Prize Bonds Registered (Individuals Only)
- Application For Encashment Of Premium Prize Bonds Registered (For Individuals)
- Application For Reporting Lost Premium Prize Bonds (Individuals Only)
- Application for Transfer of Premium Prize Bonds (Individuals Only)
- Premium Prize Bonds (Registered) Scheme Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)