Soneri Bank is providing SMS Alert Service to all of our customers, to make their lives hassle free and secure. SMS Alerts are a useful tool to safeguard Debit Card usage by providing instant updates about your financial transactions. Simultaneously it also provides the convenience to get the information of your financial transactions performed via Current and Saving accounts on your mobile phones.
Following are the Customers eligible to receive SMS Alerts Service:
- Customers having Current and Saving Accounts and Soneri Debit Mastercard holders
- All eligible customers using any GSM connection (includes all Mobile SIM providers) can avail this service
Financial transactions covered by this Service include:
- Cash Counter Transactions (Any Amount Deposit or Withdrawal)
- Clearing Cheques (Inward Clearing & Outward Return)
- ATM Cash Withdrawal
- Bill payment through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Call Center & ATM
- Fund Transfers through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Call Center & ATM
- Soneri Debit Mastercard use at the POS machines
Transactions NOT covered by this Service include:
- Profit Payments
- Auto Debit
For further query, click contact us.
What is SMS Alert Service?
SMS Alert service is a Mobile technology which facilitates customers with the updates pertaining to their account maintained with the bank or as a Card holder, on the mobile phones via SMS.
Who can avail Soneri SMS Alert Service?
All customers having Soneri Soneri Debit Mastercard and have Current and Saving accounts at Soneri Bank can avail SMS Alert Service.
How can I register for SMS Alert Service?
There are two simple ways to get registered for SMS Alert Service:
- You can register via Soneri 24/7 call center. Our Phone Banking officer will register you for SMS Alert Service
- You can visit your branch and fill a form to get registered for SMS Alert Service
Please Note: The processing of registration form and activation service will require a minimum of 5 days from the date of submission of duly filled activation form or registration through the call center.
When will I receive SMS Alerts?
SMS Alert will be sent on your mobile after the completion of any financial transaction pertaining to your account or Soneri Debit Mastercard.
How much do I need to pay to avail this service?
To avail the SMS Alert Service for all your financial transactions you just need to pay Rs. 50/- per month.
How can I change my registered mobile number for SMS Alert Service?
In order to change your mobile number you just need to visit your concerned branch. The branch officer will forward your request to the concerned department where it will be fulfilled within 5 working days.
Can I terminate SMS Alert Service any time?
Yes, you can terminate the SMS Alert Service any time by calling our 24/7 Soneri Phone Banking at 111-SONERI (766374) or 111 (SONERI).