Soneri Bank offers banking facilities to SME sector of the country to facilitate the customers to grow their businesses and also contribute their share towards industrial growth of the country. It covers a wide range of segments including manufacturing, services and trade-related activities. The bank is committed to play its role towards strengthening the SME sector by encouraging quality players to avail credit facilities through our nationwide branches, empowering them to grow beyond financial limitations.
- Competitive rate in the market
- Easy access to SME financing with quick turnaround time
- Offering both Fund & Non Fund based facilities
- Cash Flow – based lending; view collateral as a secondary source of repayment
- Financing being offered to SME customers through large branch network across the country inclusive of Northern Areas of Pakistan
- Hand holding of SMEs and helping them graduate from Small to Medium SMEs
- Lending officers are properly trained with mindsets to analyze and deal with SMEs
Who can be a Small Enterprise (SE) or Medium Enterprise (ME)?
Small Enterprise (SE):
Small enterprise is a business entity which meets the following parameters:
- No. of employees (including contract employees) up to 50.
- Annual sales turnover up to Rs.150 Million
Medium Enterprises (ME):
Medium enterprise is a business entity, ideally not a public limited company, which meets the following parameters:
- No. of employees (including contract employee) 51 – 250 for Manufacturing & Service MEs.
- No. of employees (including contract employee) 51 – 100 for Trading MEs.
- Annual sales turnover above Rs.150 Million and up to Rs.800 Million (All types of MEs i.e. Manufacturing, Trading & Service).
ME can avail facilities up to Rs. 100 Million from a single Bank and up to Rs. 200 Million from all Banks/DFIs.
What types of financing products are being offered and what are their features?
Presently, we are offering all generic products including running finance, cash finance, demand/term finance, import finance, export finance, LCs, LGs etc (for details, please click here).
How much amount can one avail?
Small Enterprises (SE) can avail up to Rs.25 Million.
Medium Enterprises (ME) can avail up to Rs. 200 Million.
Who can avail these facilities?
- Any individual (should be aged 18 years and above) or business entity from manufacturing, trading or services sector for establishing or extending business enterprises.
- Business entity can be an individual, proprietorship concern, partnership concern or limited liability company etc.
What type of security (ies) is required by the Bank?
- Stocks, Receivables, Plant & Machinery
- Any residential/commercial/industrial property
- Government Securities e.g. Defense Saving/Special Saving/Regular Income Certificates
- Local/Foreign Currency Deposits
- Personal Guarantee of Sponsors/Mortgagors/Others
- Any other security acceptable to bank.
What are the required documents to apply for a loan?
Initial documents to be obtained as per the constitution type of the borrower and type of loan which may include:
- Profile of business
- Copies of CNICs of sponsors (Individual, Proprietor, Partners or Directors)
- Request Letter/Application for Finance
- Borrower’s Basic Fact Sheet
- Proof of constitution (e.g. Partnership Deed; Memorandum & Article of Association etc.)
- Board Resolution for joint stock company
- Proof of income/business
- Copies of last 03 years Financial Statements
- Projected Cash Flows
- Latest Utility Bills
- NTN Certificate
- Any other documents which may be required at the time of processing of loan.
After approval, customer is required to complete legal documentation formalities as per Bank’s policy and approval terms & conditions.
Can borrowers of another bank avail these products?
Yes, if they meet the criteria as per Bank’s policy & SBP’s Prudential Regulations.
Can a loan be transferred from other Bank?
Yes, subject to fulfillment of certain criteria.
Where can one apply?
Please access any of our 265+ nationwide branches, in close proximity to your location where our Branch Manager/Credit Officer will assist you in your SME Finance application.
Phone Banking: 111-SONERI (766374)