ATM / Visa Debit Card
Soneri VISA Debit Card brings you a hassle-free experience of spending and making payments countrywide. As a Soneri VISA Classic Card and VISA Gold Card holder you can avail unmatched opportunities and benefits.
- Safer than carrying cash
- Pay dinning, shopping, travelling and other bills at over 27 million outlets displaying VISA signs locally and internationally
- Worldwide cash withdrawal facility at over 1.7 million ATMs displaying the sign
- Ease of cash withdrawal on (One-Link) and (M-Net) ATM networks across Pakistan
- Accessibility of multiple accounts from a single card
- Makes money management easier
- 24/7 Automated Telephone Banking
- 24/7 Call Centre facility
- Funds transfer facility between participating (One-Link) member banks
- Attractive rewards on spending
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking for Ufone Users & Mobile Banking for GSM
- Spending on Internet
- SMS Alert Service
Who are eligible to apply?
Following is the eligibility criteria for Soneri VISA Debit Card:
- Individuals maintaining PKR chequing accounts with the Bank
- Joint Account Holders with Operating instructions of Either or Survivor
- Sole Proprietor having mandate issued by the firm either on the firm’s letterhead or PKR 100/- stamp paper may apply for Soneri VISA Debit Card (Check with ADC Ops)
- In order to apply for the Soneri VISA Debit Card, the account holder of the Soneri Bank must be a resident of Pakistan. All non-resident account holders do not qualify or hold a Soneri VISA Debit Card
What are the mandatory requirements for Soneri VISA Debit Card application form?
Debit Card request subject to the availability of valid information in the following mandatory fields:
- CNIC/NICOP/POC/Passport (check from ADC Operations) “only for resident foreign nationals”
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/Spouse’s Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Name on Card
Which account categories qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Following are the account categories qualified to obtain Soneri VISA Classic & Gold Debit Cards:
- PLS Savings
- Soneri Savings
- Basic Banking
- Current Account
- Ikhtiar Current Account
- Soneri Sahara Account
Which account categories do not qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Following account categories do not qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card:
- Any Non-Personal account i.e. Companies, Organizations, Trust Account, Government Account and Collection Account, etc. except for Sole Proprietorship accounts
- Customer accounts having joint operations
- Dormant, inoperative, blocked or restricted accounts
- Partnership accounts
- Account with “NIL” balance
- Accounts requiring thumb impressions/photo for operation
What are the available limits on Classic & Gold Card?
|VISA Classic Debit Card||VISA Gold Debit Card|
|Cash Withdrawal||Rs. 35,000||Cash Withdrawal||Rs. 50,000|
|Purchase (Merchant)||Rs. 50,000||Purchase (Merchant)||Rs. 100,000|
|Funds Transfer||Rs. 250,000||Funds Transfer||Rs. 250,000|
Is the Soneri VISA Debit Card acceptable for purchases?
Yes, you can pay for shopping over Internet (need to activate the session via phone banking officer), shopping, meals, travel, entertainment, holiday, petrol and others facilities.
Is the purchase amount instantly deducted from account?
Yes, the purchase amount is instantly deducted from the Card holder’s account.
Can I transfer funds between my own accounts via Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Yes, you can transfer funds using your Soneri VISA Debit Card via ATM.
Is there any daily limit for number of transactions performing on POS or ATM?
There is no limit on number of transactions performing on POS or ATM.
Can I transfer funds via Soneri VISA Debit Card between my own accounts?
Yes, you can transfer funds between your own accounts via ATM and Internet Banking.
Can I transfer funds to anyone via Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Yes, you can transfer funds via ATM and Internet Banking (only 1-Link Member Bank Accounts). Please note that you cannot transfer money to “Mnet” Member banks’ accounts.