Who are eligible to apply?
Following are the eligibility criteria for Soneri VISA Debit Card:
- Individuals maintaining PKR chequing accounts with the Bank.
- Joint Account Holders with Operating instructions of Either or Survivor.
- Sole Proprietor having mandate issued by the firm either on the firm’s letterhead or PKR 100/- stamp paper may apply for Soneri VISA Debit Card. (Check with ADC Ops).
- In order to apply for the Soneri VISA Debit Card, the account holder of the Soneri Bank must be a resident of Pakistan. All non-resident account holders do not qualify or hold a Soneri VISA Debit Card.
What are the mandatory requirements for Soneri VISA Debit Card application form?
Debit Card request subject to the availability of valid information in the following mandatory fields,
- CNIC/NICOP/POC/Passport (check from ADC Operations) "only for resident foreign nationals"
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s/ Guardian/Spouse Name.
- Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Name on Card.
Which account aategories qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Following are the account categories qualified to obtain Soneri VISA Classic & Gold Debit Cards:
- PLS Savings
- Soneri Savings
- Basic Banking
- Current Account
- Ikhtiar Current Account
- Soneri Sahara Account
Which account categories do not qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Following account categories do not qualify to obtain Soneri VISA Debit Card:
- Any Non-Personal account i.e. Companies, Organizations, Trust Account, Government Account and Collection Account etc. except for Sole Proprietorship accounts.
- Customer accounts having joint operations.
- Dormant, inoperative, blocked or restricted accounts.
- Partnership accounts.
- Account with “NIL” balance.
- Accounts requiring thumb impressions / photo for operation.
What are the available limits on Classic & Gold Card?
|VISA Classic Debit Card
||VISA Gold Debit Card
Is the Soneri VISA Debit Card acceptable for purchases?
Yes you can pay for shopping over Internet (need to activate the session via phone banking officer), shopping, meals, travel, entertainment, holiday, petrol and others facilities.
Is the purchase amount instantly deducted from account?
Yes, the purchase amount instantly deducted from the Card holder’s account.
Can I transfer funds between my own accounts via Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Yes, you can transfer funds using your Soneri VISA Debit Card via ATM.
Is there any daily limit for number of transactions performing on POS or ATM?
There is no limit on number of transactions performing on POS or ATM.
Can I transfer funds via Soneri VISA Debit Card between my own accounts?
Yes, you can transfer funds Via ATM and Internet Banking between your own accounts.
Can I transfer funds to anyone via Soneri VISA Debit Card?
Yes, you can transfer funds via ATM and Internet Banking but only (1-Link Member Bank Accounts). Please note that you can’t transfer money to “Mnet” Member banks accounts.
Please Click here to view schedule of charges